Bookplate Campaign Terms & Conditions
- Bookplates can feature a person’s name and a 140 character optional message.
- Please also remember to exercise good judgment when contributing written messages. The Library prohibits comments that are offensive or objectionable to others, that use inappropriate language, or that are off-topic. For this promotion, we will be reviewing content before it is placed in titles. We reserve the right to edit or delete personal content in a manner consistent with our mission and policies. We also ask that you do not insert your own or a third party's advertising, branding or other promotional content into any of your comments.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate requests for specific titles. Bookplates will be placed in a variety of titles from children’s picture books to adult non-fiction.
- There will be no tracking of which books bookplates are placed in.
- Magazines, DVDs, CDs and other non‐book formats are not included.
- Donations are fully tax‐deductible.
- Bookplates will appear in books 2–3 weeks after the donation is made.